عالم اتصالات نت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

دينى رياضى ثقافى.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

He was Forgiver Sheikh

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
man100
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 831
العمر : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/05/2007

He was Forgiver Sheikh Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: He was Forgiver Sheikh   He was Forgiver Sheikh Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 27, 2007 5:44 pm

He was Forgiver Sheikh / Nasser Bin Masfar Zahrani that the Forgiver Masfar Bin Nasser Al Zahrani God, I do not Tambene headquarters disbelieve me Mali has been nothing but Rajai for Avuk that Avot, good headway How many slip me discover you are a preferred and God .. Most Merciful, Aziz Hakim, Jawad al-Karim Mohsen, and Dodd, patient Shakkur, thank obeyed, and disobey forgive, "No one patient harm to the reputation of God Almighty, claiming to have a baby and Yahaviam Erskhm", "No one loved him praise God, for that commended the same and no one change from God, to this campus lewd things whether or disguised, and no one loved him excused from God, in order that sent messengers and warners missionaries. " Ghafur and Ghaffar and Stern guilt of the names of God, and out of Ghafar : Ulster coverage. Say : God forgive any misdeeds disguise. And forgiveness and the forgiveness of God to be protected from Abdul untouched doom, or Listre; Valmgfarh show is beautiful and bulletproof ugly. The sins of inter exactly which sheltered God Paspal Ulster in the world, and to waive the penalty in the Hereafter, and Ghaffar exaggeration formula, which shows frequent reaction is God forgive the sins of worship again and again whenever repeated repentance from guilt repeated forgiveness of Ghaffar, and the most enjoyable and Alec newly impressed greatest read. Say-P.B.U.H. god of peace - with-Rabbo, speaks about God-: (guilty Abdul sin. He said : God forgive me Denbi. Blessed and Almighty, said : Abdi guilty of sin, He knew that he prayed to forgive guilt and take plea. Vadenbe then returned. He said : any employer, Forgive me Denbi. Blessed and Almighty, said : Abdi is guilty of sin. He knew that he prayed to forgive guilt and take plea. then Vadenbe said : Forgive me any Denbi. Blessed and Almighty, said : Abdi guilty of sin. He knew that he prayed to forgive guilt, and guilt takes, do what you want it Govert). One of the verses Archi Mostaghafrin says Smile And Allah will punish you, including what was going They ask forgiveness of God (... [Anfal : 33]. An often talk about forgiveness coupled mercy, it Ghafur Rahim Vmghafrth God Almighty for His mercy fruit of the fruits of which has everything; Because Mercy already boiling it forgives guilt, and accepts repentance, forgives sins, God Almighty says : ) and the Lord of Mercy Ghafur if He earned hurry to torment them (... [Cave : 58], has received mandates great and much talk of God manifested this status, and forecast for the greatness of God. God Almighty said Smile It does evil or wrongs himself and then asks forgiveness of God find Allah is Oft (... [Women : 110]. His verse Smile Nba Ebadi I am Ghafur Rahim (... [Quarantine : 49]. But God Almighty calls Mutaltef cult appeal, and invite them to prayer Pitier not discouraged from mercy or forgiveness of given up, windows were those words on their hearts coolness and peace as if cold water on thirst : ) Say you Ebadi, who have sinned excessively themselves do not despair of God's mercy that God forgives all sins it is Ghafur Rahim (... [Zomor : 53]. But God Almighty to go every night to the lowest heaven-down befitting His Majesty-and remain until the last third of the night and says : (from me experiencing it and ask whom, and Escgoverni forgive him). Pausabha overflowing hearts, discretion Awadha what the soul of silence and complaining to the whim-loved and has created God Almighty God for the worship of great seasons, and many opportunities, forgive them their sins and the sins disavow. We told-P.B.U.H. machine and peace - in a number of conversations magnificent words and phrases University Matah forgive the sins, the sins wiped out, and saying that the greatest-and blessings be upon him, peace-machine : (His forgiveness from God, which is no god except Quarter Gayoom and I repent mechanism (three) forgives him and escaped from the crawl). - And saying blessings and peace-god : (from sat in the Vkther where Guth said before the board of this : Glory to God, and Thy, I certify that there is no God but you, I repent Astghafrk you, but forgive him what was in its etc.). The down-P.B.U.H. god of peace-nation treasure of him ask God for forgiveness crown of conversations, and the property implications ask God for forgiveness, it is according to all, he said : (Mr. ask God for forgiveness to say : Lord bless you no god but You, Thou didst I AABDC, I am your custom and Ouedk what you, I take refuge in you from the evil of what manufactured, you Benametk Abou Ali, Abou Bdenbe you, forgive me, it does not forgive sins except You). He said : (from the words of the day with guaranteed done by the day before that it is in its entirety from the Paradise, and uttered a sure out before it can be done, it is the people of Paradise). In this talk of Badi meanings, good words what it is entitled to ask God for forgiveness called Sayed; For that captures all the meanings of repentance, and the recognition of God alone Balalahih slavery, and the recognition that the Creator, and to acknowledge that God is, and please, including several by, and against the evil slave reap the same, In addition to Lebanon Mojaddha bulk Majesty, and the addition of guilt to himself, and his desire to forgive, and recognizing that no one can only be God Almighty. That guilt companion of Bani Adam only spared God, One ignorant, and rights err, Evo slave, and God forgive the bulk of His Majesty, but the best Khtaein Altwabon. Glory of Navo and forgives always was still important dimension outdated says Eva-P.B.U.H. god-peace : (by hand myself if Tzenbwa to God you went, and came misfortune Ivenbaun Vistghafron God forgive them). He says - and blessings be upon him god of peace-talk about God Shrine : (O Ebadi, ball you night and day and I forgive all sins Vascgoveroni forgive you). He says God Almighty : (Oh, son of Adam, what you Dautne and Rjoutne Govert you for what you do not mind. O son of Adam, if hit Dnopk sky, and then Astghafrtne Govert you do not mind, O son of Adam, if you O Thou magazine sins of the earth, then to Kitni not Ishmael unto Baqrabha for forgiveness). - The Prophet Mohammad and god of peace - a late foregoing guilt of the accused and was late to tell owners : (God, I ask forgiveness of Allah and I repent to him on more than seventy times). The insured right observer Rabbo, the operator of the heart, disinfectant for himself, and glorifying Jabbar Prostrates of Vanquisher, frequently ask God for forgiveness, and ask God for forgiveness is not disgusted words, phrases LAUNCHES no witness or evidence of the reality of work, or ratification of the act, or a change in the case, says Ibn Abbas-may Allah be pleased with him - : "Almstghafr of guilt by a resident Kalmsthazi his god." Bastar was a man on the Kaaba music Rabbo said : "O God, I am with my insistence Astaffari wickedness, and ask God for forgiveness with the Turkish scientific capacity Avuk deficit, how to Tthabb endowed me with the Decade, Atbegd you go with the backbone you, if you promise of In, and if threatened overcome outdated, Enter a great offense in a great Avuk Oh mercy! ". Ask God for forgiveness and unification : Strangely enough, many of the texts urging ask God for forgiveness in the book year be accompanied by the call for unification of the Creator and recognition Balohith and submitting to parenthood, thereby Badea reference to the greatest reason why, but the first to obtain forgiveness is Monotheism sincere, and all the other reasons not sing anything if the origin of this great, it is the basis of religion, the worship, and the title theists, and if entrenched in the heart of a brutal slave and his conscience was the same people to get forgiveness Almighty's : ) that God does not forgive that involve other sins that to whom He (... [Women : 48]. Called me a number of authoritative texts Balastaffar to see that which I have you on him, and myself and the hint of what it means : God Almighty says Smile know that there is no god but God and ask forgiveness of your sins (... [Muhammad : 19]. Hopes saying - P.B.U.H. god-peace : (forgiveness of said machine, which is no god except Quarter Gayoom and I repent to forgive him and that he had escaped from the crawl). Mr. hopes ask God for forgiveness, and how it began declaring unification sincere God Almighty : (I bless you Lord no god but you Thou didst I AABDC I am your custom and Ouedk what you can, I take refuge in you from the evil of what manufactured. Abou you Benametk on Abou Bdenbe, forgive me, not forgive sins except You). Hopes expiation Board : (Glory to God, Thy testify that there is no god except You Astghafrk and I repent to you). Thus, there is this wonderful mix, Almata link between approval and recognition Balalohia monotheism, and asked forgiveness of Ghafur Rahim. That guilt feature slave and Amnesty described the Lord Almighty, has been among the Almighty to have them righteous guilt, and slippage occurs them, but they did not insist on the error, nor residing on disobedience, has Amottadham God Almighty that said : ) rushed to forgiveness from the Lord and the heavens and the earth, prepared for the righteous (133), who spend in good times and bad, those who curb their anger and forgiving toward people and Allah loves the doers of good (134) and those who, if they obscene or wrong themselves, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins and forgive sins but God did not persist in what they do they know (135) reward of such forgiveness from their Lord and gardens underneath which rivers flow, and yes wage workers (... [Al Imran : 133-136].
الألمانية إلى الإنجليزيةالألمانية إلى الفرنسيةالإسبانية إلى الإنجليزيةالإنجليزية إلى الألمانيةالإنجليزية إلى الإسبانيةالإنجليزية إلى الإيطاليةالإنجليزية إلى البرتغاليةالإنجليزية إلى الروسية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الإنجليزية إلى الصينية (التقليدية) بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الإنجليزية إلى الصينية (المبسطة) بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الإنجليزية إلى العربية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الإنجليزية إلى الفرنسيةالإنجليزية إلى الكورية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الإنجليزية إلى اليابانية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الإيطالية إلى الإنجليزيةالبرتغالية إلى الإنجليزيةالروسية إلى الإنجليزية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الصينية إلى الإنجليزية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الصينية (التقليدية إلى المبسطة) بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الصينية (المبسطة إلى التقليدية) بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"العربية إلى الإنجليزية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"الفرنسية إلى الألمانيةالفرنسية إلى الإنجليزيةالكورية إلى الإنجليزية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"اليابانية إلى الإنجليزية بيتا "نسخة تجريبية"
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://etsalatnet.the-up.com

He was Forgiver Sheikh
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
عالم اتصالات نت :: المنتدى الاسلامى :: منتدى الصفوه لدفاع عن الاسلام-
انتقل الى: